Sunday, February 27, 2011

oscars

I Love Oscar Sunday! I'm going to watch all of the coverage I can get my hands on. E! is starting specials right now - at 2pm. The Awards start at 8 and I found a printable ballot for all you followers! I've already printed it out, circled my winners, and highlighted what the critics are expecting. There are a few overlaps where the one I want to win is the one the professionals chose.

My picks for the top 3 categories are: Toy Story 3 for Best Picture, Colin Firth for Best Actor, and Natalie Portman for Best Actress.

I'm also incredibly excited to see who will be wearing what, and who they'll arrive with - the shoes, the jewels, and of course the dresses, everything is going to be beautiful and spectacular! I hope to see some bold colors, big diamonds, and amazing heels. My favorite dress so far this awards show season was Emma Stone in Calvin Klein at the Golden Globes. I think it looks absolutely fabulous on her. She might be a little too tan for the color but the dress looks Stunning. It's like a second skin. I hope someone at today's awards can pull out something this awesome.

A few years ago I tried on an Oscar-worthy dress and of course I couldn't buy it because it cost $5,000 on sale but it was nice to dream for a little while.
Enjoy the Oscars my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment