Thursday, September 30, 2010

how to be helpful

So I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I can actually make this blog a success - and it seems to me that I have to make it useful, or helpful in some way to the people who are reading it. (which right now is a grand total of 0 - if this is not true, please comment and give me a light at the end of the tunnel)

The thing is, I don't know how I'm a help to anyone at all. Sure, I physically help a lot of people - especially my mom with things around the house but web-ically I'm not sure what to do. I can write in here for days like it's a journal or a diary, but that's not going to keep people coming back. Because I'm babysitting in an hour I don't have time right now to ruminate on the topic forever, so I'll just brainstorm a few things.
~job searching
~babysitting tips
~rules of etiquette/manners (love this)
~holiday decorating
~how to avoid doing anything productive
~creating and developing a life list
~the daily musings of an unemployed 20-something
-this is to assume that there are people not in my generation, reading this because they simply don't understand us

~anything else I-or you- can think of because I'll blog about any suggestions, whether I need to do research on a topic you'd like to know more about, or just to voice my opinion on something.

For now, it's time to shower before I go off to see baby Dara!

1 comment:

  1. there's light in the tunnel, you're just not near the end yet

    ReplyDelete