Thursday, September 30, 2010

modern family

hello friends :)

Just a quick post since I wasted my entire evening watching television. Although I wouldn't say it really was a waste since comedy night is really bringing my family together. (except for my sister Deirdre who's in Spain) I really enjoyed tonight's Modern Family episode and I think my parents were crying because they were laughing so hard when Cam fell off the couch. The girls fighting scene really resonated with my sister and I because we can sometimes be at each others throats, and my brother just loves anything that Luke does.

Tomorrow begins my first day of work as a babysitter for a new family. I'm sure it will go well but of course I have a little anxiety over starting something new. There's also supposed to be horrible weather tomorrow and my Check Engine light is on - cool.

I believe I mentioned that I ordered over 2,500 pictures on Saturday. They arrived today in a very heavy box and I was so surprised to have received them so quickly! It must have been a slow weekend at Snapfish headquarters. The quality of the pictures came out great and I'm so glad to have hard copies of ALL of my pictures from my semester in Europe, as well as the ones I just took in Alaska! Now comes the tedious task of labeling and putting them in albums.

My weekend with my cousins was SO much fun. I've come to be close with their roommates and friends as well so I always feel welcome and comfortable down there. I'll probably be going back for Halloween but I need to decide on a costume first. Any suggestions?? I will not be attending the party dressed as a Giants team member because even though they still have my heart, they are slowly breaking pieces off with this sloppy season they're having.

Shauna (my sister) had a pasta party for her team tonight at my house so I helped my mom clean, cook, etc. to make everything presentable for the 16 and 17 year old girls passing through. Dinner was delicious and I must have eaten almost a whole loaf of my mother's garlic bread-YUM.

Well it's time to head off to dreamland again! I'll update you with more tomorrow! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you should add a search box; i cant find a post im looking for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a menu on the side with the titles of each posting... does that help?

    ReplyDelete