Saturday, September 25, 2010

the return

Hello Web World!

I've returned to blogging in an attempt to give my life some routine. Now that I'm out of college and there is literally nothing on the horizon I feel like I'm wasting so much time. Today I spent 4 1/2 hours choosing and buying pictures on snapfish. I was literally ready to pull my hair out but I'm glad it's over because 2,500 was a lot of pictures to choose. I can't wait for them to arrive because I'll finally be able to cross it off my to do list, which seems never ending.

As I write this I find myself writing "I" a lot. So, how can I make this blog about my life but help YOU, the reader. My biggest inspiration right now, is my bucket list. When I was in Alaska I was able to cross 3 things off of my 115 item list!! I'll write more about the list itself and my trip to America's biggest state in my next post, which should come your way on Tuesday.

Right now I'm watching The Taking of Pelham 123 with my dad and it's getting pretty intense. It's weird to see John Travolta as a bad guy. Tomorrow morning I'm going down to the Bronx to surprise my cousin/best friend for her 23rd birthday. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment