Saturday, January 22, 2011

flowers













I like flowers.
There are a lot of girls out there who would say, "No thanks, because," "they mean the giver did something wrong", or "they're such a pain to maintain and clean up after," or the ever famous, "they remind me of funerals." I totally understand the funeral excuse, but one bouquet certainly is not as fragrant as a funeral home.

My favorite flowers are orchids by far, followed by hydrangeas and peonies (pillow flowers, I like to call them.) I love the contrast between the delicacy of an orchid and the pillow flowers that look so soft you could rub your face in them. It is an uncommon combination but they're so beautiful all together.

1 comment:

  1. photo credits go to google.com search: orchid, hydrangea, peony bouquets. Then, individually.

    ReplyDelete