Wednesday, January 12, 2011

shoveling snow

So, we got a little more snow today. It really wasn't as terrifying as everyone made it out to be. Our lawn looks like there was a blizzard but that's because there was snow on it already. I went out to help my mom shovel the driveway this morning but my dad had already done most of it with the snow blower at 5 before he left for work. Here's just a little view of my life at 10 this morning...


This is the view from outside my window when I woke up.




This is what my front yard looked like this morning.





These are the awesome boots I shoveled snow in today. Columbia Bugaboo Too.




Neighbor driveway #1




Neighbor driveway #2.



This is what our driveway looks like... a little OCD much? Every last piece of snow is scraped up.




And... my brother, always helpful, making snowballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment