Tuesday, December 7, 2010

glee christmas


We all know that I'm not a fan of Glee but I honestly have to say that tonight's holiday episode was FANTASTIC.

I didn't focus too much on Rachel's ridiculous lip singing and aside from the scene on stage where she tried to get Finn back, there wasn't a lot of extra stuff that made me want to gag.

The stories were all so sweet and the music didn't feel forced.

I know I'm a sucker for a holiday special but I honestly thought this one was a really great way to get in the holiday spirit!

When it comes out on hulu.com I highly recommend taking the 45 minutes and watching it. I promise you'll walk away with a smile, if not a tear in your eye.

photo courtesy of: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS274&=&q=sue%20as%20the%20grinch&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=575

1 comment:

  1. you should post about this: http://thedailybasics.com/housekeeping/2010-12-08/21214/the-top-10-christmas-movie-classics-not-to-miss

    ReplyDelete