Friday, December 31, 2010

how do you want to be remembered?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Welcome 2011.

I'm posting this now because I have plans and don't know if I'll be able to post at all during the day. (Technically it's December 31st right now so it counts.)
As 2010 comes to an end I find myself thinking about all of the things that happened in the last 365 days.
I lived on my own.
I graduated from college.
I went skydiving.
I went to Alaska (which encompassed a whole lot of list items)
and now I find myself questioning even more, What will I do next? and Who will I become?
So, in the spirit of self discovery I give you this question...

"How do you want to be remembered?"

This is what I would ask any person I interview... oddly enough, it's Jay-Z that comes to mind when I think of it but there you go...

So, with the start of a new year I invite you to think of this question yourself and maybe even be brave enough to post below.

When I'm gone I'd like to be remembered as a loving and loyal family member (daughter, sister, cousin etc.) who sought out the best in everyone and tried to remain optimistic about every situation. In my dream world, everyone on earth would remember me as a philanthropist, entertainer, and classic style icon who did things because they were right, not because they were popular. I want to be remembered for making a positive difference in the lives of everyone I've come in contact with, and for having fun and making the most the one life I was given.

Now let's hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment