Sunday, December 12, 2010

sunday sundries

Hello!

apologies again for the delay but I have a few random things I thought I'd post for today before I get back to wrapping presents...

Yesterday, I found out that True Blood's Marianne and Lorena were in back to back episodes of Alias approximately 5 years ago! How weird is that ?

The Daily Show should be required television for every American of voting age. I'll admit that I don't watch it on a consistent basis, but this clip really hit home with me.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Lame-as-F@#k Congress
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire Blog</a>The Daily Show on Facebook


The Disney store is having great sales on stuffed animals! ( I LOVE stuffed animals)

Does anyone know if the Vampire Diaries is any good? That one brother is really cute and I trying to decide if the rest of the show is worth my time.

and... I'm trying to bring myself back to phase 1 of south beach, it's a slow process.

Any ideas for posts in the future? Anything you'd like to see me write about ?

No comments:

Post a Comment