Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Badly Titled Cougartown

This week's Cougartown had me chuckling quite a bit. I won't go over the whole episode but a few of my favorite lines tonight:
  • Andy offers to provide protection for the neighborhood by flexing and calling himself "The Cuban Muscle Crisis"
  • Jules' new obsession (since Travis left for college) is a neighborhood watch program which she aptly titles "Taking Back the Sac" (as in cul-de-sac).
  • When Ellie and Andy are explaining Stan's routine to their nanny they scatter cheerios in his crib because when he gets hungry in the morning he won't cry and wake them up because he's hungry.
  • The entire jeans conversation with the girls was hilariously true. Who doesn't have a pair of jeans they can't sit in, or fasten by themselves.
  • The neighborhood watch turned into a "wine and spy" - enough said.
  • Bobby claims that half shirts look good on guys because "it's like a curtain coming up for a show".
  • Best of all, Travis wants his persona at school to be "a quiet bad ass, like Harry Potter". I love Harry Potter but I don't think trying to be like him at a non-magical school is the best goal to aspire to.
And! The 5 minute jam session at the end of the episode... I really think Andy is my favorite character.

No comments:

Post a Comment