Monday, October 11, 2010

In Charge...

My parents left today for an anniversary trip to Italy. They'll be gone for 2 weeks, leaving me in charge of the house and my younger brother and sister. I'm not at all worried (at this point) but I do think it will be a challenge. I lived on my own for about a year and a half but during that time I only had to take care of myself.

This trip is a celebration of multiple things for them. My mom turned 50 in March, they're 25th wedding anniversary is on Wednesday, October 13th, and my dad's birthday is coming up in February. It was really cute to see how excited they were to be going on vacation together. They're going all over Italy starting in Venice and ending in Rome. In between they'll see Florence, Naples, Capri, and Cinque Terre.

I'll have to make myself a schedule of things to do everyday so I make sure I don't miss anything! While they're at school everyday, I'll be babysitting for one family or another and those times are different every day. It's making me anxious just thinking about what to do everyday! I'll calm down though once I have it written out so I can see everything in some kind of order.

Of course I'm jealous of them but I'm so happy for them too, they're really going to have an amazing time - and I can't wait to see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment