Sunday, October 17, 2010

dear diary

dear diary,

i saw a really cute boy tonight. i've seen him before, we used to go to school together. he's one of the only people around my age that i ever see at church. i like that, especially because he goes even when his parents aren't there. tonight i noticed that we both have 2 younger sisters and a baby brother, we're pretty much in the same boat. they were all really cute together, you could tell they like hanging out with each other. it's really nice to see guys my age with that amount of maturity. not to mention that every one of them had a Giants shirt on. definitely, a winner. but, alas, he doesn't even know i'm interested - plus i'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. oops!

So, now that you've all gotten an inside glimpse to my immature girliness, I will not tell you who he is even though I'm sure he'll never see this. Unfortunately, if he does end up reading this post, I'm pretty sure he'll know it's about him. (He's pretty smart)

No comments:

Post a Comment