Monday, November 1, 2010

Meghan's Halloween Party

"Thank God the week is done, I feel like a zombie come back to life... back, back to life."
(thanks Usher)

Here are a few pictures from my fabulous cousin Meghan's annual Halloween Party...



I dressed as a Peacock.


Meghan did my makeup. Isn't it just perfect?


Her friend Lorraine did my hair and I thought it looked amazing.


Here's one of me and my beautiful cousin Meghan. She's dressed as Sookie from True Blood.


This is my bcfl Chelsea. She was a bank robber for the night.


Adele as a banana, Kevin as TinkerBelly, and Chris as Robert Goulet.


My favorite costume of the night... Lego!


The bank robbing crew. Sarah, Chelsea, and Bethany.


Maura as Snooki.


Snooki and Sookie!


Leo as a general from Sparta.


I iced these brownies! How cute?

2 comments: