Wednesday, November 3, 2010

South Beach Diet

I have bad news.

I have to stop eating potatoes :(

I'll be starting the South Beach Diet ... soon.

I'm having a hard time picking a day to give up all of the best things to eat.

I know I'll still be able to eat SOME yummy things but I think the biggest thing I'm afraid of is trying and failing.

So my friends, be prepared for some complaining, some self deprecation and maybe even a little gloating (IF there is success).

I'll try to be as personal as possible but I don't want this to become a diet diary, so I'll still be talking about other things, I promise.

Good night then, I'll be dreaming about potatoes - mashed, fried, baked, scalloped, shredded...

And please feel free to post advice, experience and and words of encouragement. I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get

1 comment:

  1. You know, 1 cup of mashed potatoes is only 3 points if you did weight watchers...

    ReplyDelete